Venbit is seeking a contract based web developer to take on multiple projects ranging in various sizes.
• Must be able to meet strict deadlines
• Superior coding skills in HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3
• .PSD to web code at 98% accuracy
• Proficient in WordPress Development
• Proficient in Responsive Theme Development
No college degree required, portfolio examples of past work is what we are looking for in determining if you are a good fit.
Venbit is seeking a sales expert proficient in working with customers. Our sales team is a critical part of our success. We offer competitive commissions (up to 20% gross) and hourly rates on a contract basis. Work your own hours!
As a Sales Rep, you will partner with clients to provide over the top marketing services to boost their businesses. You are selling a long-term customer relationship that matters.
We are seeking individuals for our sales team who:
• Are highly motivated
• Have a “hunter” and “customers first” mentality
• Possess a strong work ethic
• Are strong prospectors
• Are great communicators
• Want to win!
• High school education or general education degree (GED) required
• Six to twelve months related experience and/or training in sales and dealing with the public or equivalent combination of education and experience is strongly preferred
• Valid driver’s license from current state of residence required
To work closely with account managers, department heads, and the graphic design team to collaborate on and produce high-end graphic designs for client and corporate projects.
We are looking that you can work in both print and web based mediums to produce high quality and compelling graphic designs in quick turnaround times. You must be able to work on complex projects that involve multiple stakeholders and deliverables which adherence to strict deadlines.
Selected candidates will have minimal supervision or guidance and will be required to conceptualize and implement designs that meet client needs all the way through from idea to completion.
• Six – twelve months experience working with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Stunning portfolio showing deep examples of logo design, marketing, or website design examples.
• No formal education required. Position is contract based.